Firefox won't click

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:54:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Firefox: every once in a while
(intermittently) it doesn't follow the URL I click and/or doesn't go
back/forward in history. It just "blinks a little bit as if it started
the process of changing pages, but immediately stops and stays on the
same page.
If it's a normal URL, I click a few more times or reload the page and it
starts working. Sometimes, though, it happens when I click on a button
in web store(s) - the button becomes disabled (so as to not let me
submit my order twice) but the request doesn't actually get to the store.

I have some extensions that might be making this happen... here are the
ones that I think are relevant:
Adblock Plus
Fasterfox
Redirect Remover (set in "allow redirects" mode)
Tab Mix Plus

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thx