mc

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 4 14:25:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 09:46 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I call bs on that!  For all the other fawncy file managers they've tried to
> paint a decent face on over the last 5 years, not one of them can even begin
> to compare with mc.  Sure, the current Krusader is pretty, but it can't do
> 90% of what mc can.  When it can, then talk about dropping mc, and not a
> millisecond before.

Hmm, it's so 1980s...  I find it awful, even worse than the GUI file
browsers I've seen on Linux.  Yes, browsers, not managers.  I've yet to
see one that has the features needed to earn that title.

If only there was a DOpus 5 for Linux.  That's a file manager.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.