Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 00:49:40 UTC 2007

on 7/7/2007 5:29 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
>snip<

> Just trying to keep things in balance...  I would agree that the present
> US administration and the courts it has appointed probably does not make
> the best time/place to challenge wealthy special interests, but that era
>   is likely just about over.

This has been interesting but this has all been discussed to death this
time as well as before now. The bottom line is that if you chose to do
this *you* do it. This distro is not going to do this for you. Nor, again
from the way I read it, this distro is not going to help you to do this.

Which, to me, does not really matter a tinker's damn. I don't watch
movies, play music, or even have a need for doing anything such as that on
my computer.

Later.
--

  David