a question about postifx

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Wed Jul 11 13:07:27 UTC 2007

Tim,

Let's see if I have this right.  What I hear you saying here then is to get
the mx record and have it point at mail.pilotalk.com and now is this virtual
hosted with in Postfix or Apache.  You kind of left dry there.  I am
supposing Postfix as that makes the most sense.  But I want to make sure.
Also are you familiar enough with Postfix to help me with the steps or to
find some good docs for Postfix.  I will also look at the documents that
Postfix provides.

Scott