Mirage - best image viewer for Gnome desktop!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 12 01:55:46 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic:
>> Best image viewer I have seen for Gnome - and I can't believe I haven't
>> heard about it before!

Matej Cepl:
> What's there which isn't in the standard Gnome viewer? Looking at the
> homepage I cannot find anything much interesting.

The usual Gnome "Image Viewer" is "eog" (Eye of GNOME).  It does a
reasonable job, and is fairly quick.  I just installed Mirage to
compare, and I think they're pretty much on a par with each other.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.