Bring up an application

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Jul 12 18:32:30 UTC 2007

    Today I learned how to log into F7 without the usual name and
password. This you do by clicking System - Administration - Login
Screen, and give your root password. When the panel comes up switch to
the Security tab and click on the first choice Automatic Login and set
it for your normal self and your done!

    On an earlier Fedora I was able to get it to open one Application
after it came up. It needed to have a terminal running first. I just
looked at the thing I click to bring up Thunderbird and it has two
choises, Application and Application in terminal. I switched to that as
I think that is what worked before.

Karl