looks like mailman has a problem with selinux

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Fri Jul 13 02:06:38 UTC 2007

Hi Todd,

I will erase my smtp log and see what happens if I try to subscribe from the
server.  I do believe this at the server end though but not exactly sure
don't want to give mis info so here is the log it looks like from what I can
gather that when I send that command from a ssh session with the server
there looks to be no problems.  Find the attachment of the log below.  Some
where I believe along the line when I access the web page from my Windows
box though there is a problem with the confirmation coming back in to the
server.  For example a typical session for me to do this would be:

1.  Go to www.pilotalk.com/mailman.
2.  Say click on the mailman list link.
3.  Subscribe.
4.  The message gets to my inbox on the Windows machine fine.
5.  I reply to the message.
6.  When it hits Pilotalk which is the name of my server it just stops or
doesn't even get there and that where I am wondering if the connection is
refused.  I am going to try that and again look at the smtp log but I truly
believe that might be where the hang up is.

Scott