Need File Thumbnails ?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Fri Jul 13 06:19:25 UTC 2007

Hi;

I am using F7 with Gnome 2.18.  I am also using TuxPaint for kids, but
it makes a great quick draw utility.  One problem though, it saves it's
files simply as numbered .png files.  Occasionally, I want to get at
those files to do further transformations with ImageMagick or the Gimp.

I think there is a way to set up certain image files so that the image
that they contain is shown as an icon/thumbnail.  If I could show those
files contents, being just numbered wouldn't matter.  If I am right, I
cannot remember how to do set up icon/thumbnails or find any Help in
Gnome that explains how.

If it is possible to have icon/thumbnails for selected files, could
someone tell me how to do it or point me to the correct information?

--
Regards Bill