fedora-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 151 F7 adsl

Croombe F. Pensom croombefp at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 13 20:51:17 UTC 2007

I am wondering if you did an install or an upgrade. I have found, ever
since FC3, that it is far safer, quicker and easier, to do an install
when a new version comes out as the updating process never seems to
leave things quite how they used to be.
I recently did an install of F7 to replace FC6 and the setting up of the
adsl was almost automatic and I had to supply only a couple or so
parameters and I was up and running in under 30 minutes from start of
install to the final reboot.
CroombeFP
--
This message comes to you entirely M$ free : only genuine Tux
products have been used.