Distro hopping again: freespire

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:37:43 UTC 2007

On 15/07/07, Konstantin Svist <fry.kun at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never tried Freespire, but want to mention that I'm running FC6 on
> the same exact hardware perfectly well. There are some quirks, but
> they're linux specific (e.g. poor support for dual screen) - all in all,
> it's pretty good...

Thanks, Konstantin, stand by next week, when I switch back to Fedora,
about the graphics card! Other than that, I'd say that Fedora 6 was
the best distro that I've used since Fedora 3, with only the X1400
giving me trouble.

But, one has to play the field a bit, to know what else is out there,
in order to really appreciate his 'home choice'. And I always come
back to Fedora.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/