Laptop WiFi manual

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:55:51 UTC 2007

on 7/15/2007 2:22 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 11:08 -0500, Chris Mohler wrote:

>>>     As I said before, you are just picking on minor issues. I will as of
>>> now Tim not even read your messages.
>>>
>> Karl - grow up.  The "paper" is poorly written both grammatically and
>> technically.  If didn't want criticism, WHY did you post it to the
>> mailing list?
>>
>> Chrismeone
>>
> Well here i another take on the situation. So someone starts to put
> together a document on Wifi on a laptop. What he gets for his trouble is
> crap on how it doesn't meet someones expectations. I thought he made a
> useful attempt. Rather than acting as his English teacher and knocking
> his grammar make suggestions to make it better. Your comments are on the
> far side of inappropriate. If you don't want to row get off the  boat.

I agree that Karl is trying to be helpful. But the suggestion of a blog
was, IMHO, a good idea. Karl's paper will, or already has, disappeared in
that abyss called the list archive. Not many search there. Many don't know
how to search there. Many don't make the effort to search there.

If Karl had a blog, they are free, and posted his information there it,
this laptop WiFi paper for example, would be findable with Google. I think
that would help more people than posting it here to this list.

What do you think?

--

  David