Fedora 7 DVD

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 16 02:55:29 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 11:33 -0400, Michael Smith wrote:
> I'm getting an access denied error trying to serve the Fedora 7 DVD
> under apache 2.2.3....  I'm trying to set up for an http install.  Any
> ideas?

The disc, itself, or the ISO that you can burn a disc from?
Where on the directory tree are you serving from?
What's the directory and file permissions?

SELinux might be your problem if you're not serving from the usual
webserving locations.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.