bug in FC7, adsl (pppoe) doesn't work

Ashley ashley at softwareshack.co.za
Mon Jul 16 13:01:20 UTC 2007

> Hi Ashley
>
> Don't set gateway or primary && secondary DNSes, the radius server
> provides that for you. Have you patched your F7? If so, did the
> problem exist before/after patching?
>
> HTH :-)
>
> Stu@
Hi there

I can use with or without DNSes, no difference. The problem is the ppp
connection will not activate. Just gives error. I see that many others
have the same problem, although trying all sorts to fix or work-around.
If you visit the link

   http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=828416#post828416

When you say before or after "patching" F7, do you mean the updates? I
had the problem from when doing a clean install. I have installed all
available updates and still same problem. This is surely a bug?

Any help or advice will be much appreciated!

Many thanx
Kind regards
ashley