Laptop WiFi manual

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:50:22 UTC 2007

On 16/07/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > If Karl had a blog, they are free, and posted his information there it,
> > this laptop WiFi paper for example, would be findable with Google. I think
> > that would help more people than posting it here to this list.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> I think a blog or and entry in Wikapedia would be grat. But just to let
> you know if you Google: Wifi Laptop Manual
> Karl's document is the first thing you find.

Second thing I find.  Still pretty impressive after a few days,
but it's static; on a blog or webpage it could be kept up to
date.

N.B. Wikipedia is the wrong place for it and they almost
certainly wouldn't take it.  A blog, webpage or somewhere
on Fedora documentation would be suitable.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki?action=show&redirect=Docs%2FWritingUsingTheWiki
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs#head-bfcd4cefeae41eb8a0e761d82be709a822edf4f8

&c.