how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:33:54 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use my gmail to read fedora-list but when some mail thread has more
> than 10 replies or more than 3 branches web based gmail looses any
> usability.
> I can't see who wrote answer to whom... and it is barely readable
> because thread doesn't get  indented as with email or news reader
> apps...
>
> So are there any plugins or greasemonkey scripts that make gmail
> usable with fedora-list?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Valent.
>
> --
> http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
> linux, blog, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless
> registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
> ICQ: 2125241
> Skype: valent.turkovic
>
> --

Well, I m using gmail for all fedora list's that I've joined. And For me
it's working best then anyother web based e-mail service. I easily read
thread that have more then 70 replay n i feel very comfortable because gmail
lists all the reply in a nice order so u can see any reply of that thread
with just one click ...

For managing thread from different mailing lists I've created filters that
marks my mails automaticaly frm whihc mailing lists it belongs.. Well, I am
quite satisfy with gmail using mailing list...
--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan