ATI and DRI

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Jul 20 10:52:37 UTC 2007

OK, using the newer driver that came out in the last day or two, got it
to load, can see rhgb now whereas before I couldn't with my vesa driver.
I do see the "Testing use only" icon so that shows it's working.  What I
want to know, is if I am able to load DRI and does composite still have
to be disabled?  I have attached my xorg.conf that I am using.

Can someone comment on it on what I need to turn off or on to get
whatever I can to work, to work?

Thanks ahead of time,

--
Mike Chambers