ez kernels - second try.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 20:46:41 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 13:43 +0100, Andy Green wrote:

> > I am trying again to get a clue of what exactly is different about
> > kernels with ez in there version information. I can't find it on google
> > and no one has responded to my question. Someone out there must know the
> > answer. I would appreciate knowing what it is.
>
> You mean "ez" or "xen"?  Otherwise I don't know of a version, repotag or
> architecture called "ez" which are the only reasons I know about you
> would see it on a kernel package.
>
> -Andy

Well here are the kernels currently on my machine. As you can see two of
them are ez kernels. The top one was downloaded to my machine only 2
days ago by the standard gui updater. So somewhere someone must know
about them.

kernel-2.6.22.1-1027.ez.fc7
kernel-2.6.22.1-27.fc7
kernel-2.6.21-1.3228.fc7
kernel-2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
kernel-2.6.21-2.3228.fc7.ez

Anger kills as surely as the other vices.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net