Changing number of partitions.

Erik P. Olsen erik at epo.dk
Thu Jul 26 21:30:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

By removing products I no longer use I have got one free partition of 32 GB. I
plan to change this partition into three new partitions each approx. 10 BG. The
total number of partitions will be less than 16 so that will not cause any
problem. However, I realise that some partitions will change device address and
I wonder how this will impact the two linuxes I am running. Is it at all doable?
And at how many places will I have to change hardcoded device addresses?

Regards,
--
Erik.