Kernel Panic w/RAID Controller

paul paul.hamradio at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 02:50:16 UTC 2007

Having taken the advice from Andy and Rick I have located and added the RAID
driver to the initrd.
However I still get the kernel panic error when I attempt to boot from the
drive when connected to the RAID controller.
I have verified that I have the exact same drivers in the initrd that I have
on my FC3 system that boots OK from the same controller.
At this point I'm stumped.
FWIW when a clean drive is connected to the controller during installation
from the i386.DVD.iso the drive cannot be found by anaconda.

Adaptec 1200A

Here is the kernel panic error message and grub.conf
Any and all help is always greatly appreciated.