Rhythmbox album art

Michael A Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Jun 1 00:24:00 UTC 2007

I don't let cddb tag my albums. I tag them myself when I encode.
As a result, rhythmbox can't find some album art. For example - Shakira
albums that have Spanish accents in the album title.

Also - there are some albums where it grabs the wrong the wrong art.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to manually point it to the
proper art. I assume it caches the art because it displays it when
offline as long as it has fetched it before. Is there any way tell it
the location of local files to use for album art?

I do not want to embed art in the mp3 files, I do want it to show the
album art - and the proper album art - whenever possible though.

TIA,

Michael