massive time drift. NTP help required

Henry Ritzlmayr fedora-list at rc0.at
Fri Jun 1 13:53:45 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, den 01.06.2007, 06:44 -0600 schrieb Mark Hutchinson:
> So you attribute this to hardware or to a kernel issue?

A little bit of both I guess. Intel contributed several patches for
kernel 2.6.21 which obviously sorts that out. By using my google voodoo,
at that time I had that problem, I found a guy with a similar issue with
an intel mainboard. Same problem - same cause - same solution.

Henry

PS: please don´t top post