Release of FC 7 - tommorow.

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:42:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 08:30 +0200, sizo nsibande wrote:

> Nice to see that you all stick out for one another, I will be sure to
> watch what I say in the future, but you guys have got to admit that,
> the harshness with which I was guided to my correction was rather
> uncalled for?

Well, the point is that in our dialog there was mis-perceptions probably
due to the contraints of using English in text without facial
recognition, such as whether the other was grinning hugely or frowning.
Manuel and I fell into that one, but sorted it out privately. Now he's
considered to be a close friend and I respect the living hell out of
what he does... the man is deep.

No one is "out to get" anyone on this list. We're like family of sorts.
When you've been on the list awhile you'll get to "know" the rest of
your family members and be able to treat them accordingly and
appropriately. I know who I can poke sticks at and enjoy doing so, and
I'll get repartee in return. It just happens to be the inherent nature
of any email list, and this is a pretty gentile one. I've seen far
worse. I thought his reply was more to the point, as opposed to
judgmental. You, obviously didn't see it like that. Ric