How to get rid of FC8 stuff?

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Sat Jun 2 14:12:24 UTC 2007

OK...I screwed up. I have been running FC7 test4. Yesterday, I upgraded to the FC7 final release. This morning, I ran a yum update and saw a ton of stuff flying by. After it finished, I rebooted and found that there were now a ton of FC8 files/updates on there. After doing some digging, I see that the yum config info was pointing (or whatever y'all call it) to the test releases. I fixed it so that it is now pointing to the right place.

Is there any way to fix what this morning's update did? I.E. can I replace the FC8 files with FC7 files?

Thanks!

Arch