Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:55:25 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 21:07 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

> I also don't like the way this was done, but believe that someone will do the
> several-cd-spin in a short time, and make it available for download. Too many
> people are complaining, so... :-)

Remember about this time last year when a bunch of people complained
comparing Ubuntu and it's single disk install?? God, that thread raged
forever. Looks like the single CD install carried the day using the live
CD. So, where's the beef now?? :) I assume it's been a DvD install
through the entire F7 Beta process, correct? So, the DvD install
shouldn't be biting anyone on the ass now. As you said Marko, you do
with what you can. Ric