F7 NVIDIA drivers and compiz

Bernd Bartmann bernd.bartmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:55:33 UTC 2007

On 6/3/07, Lonni J Friedman <netllama at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/3/07, Bernd Bartmann <bernd.bartmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, a working dual head configuration may be unsupported, but I
> > consider it broken that just connecting the second monitor to a so far
> > working single head setup leads to an unusable system.
>
> Unusable how?

One display is connected via DVI the other one via VGA. If single head
is configured and both displays are connected I just get flashing
vertical lines on the VGA device and nothing at all on the DVI device.
Switching to the text console results results in a blinking cursor on
the DVI device somewhere on the screen and nothing else.

Best regards,
Bernd.