bittorrent speed way too low, what possible causes?

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Sun Jun 3 21:23:40 UTC 2007

Around or about Saturday 02 June 2007 08:38 am, Bob Chiodini spake thusly:

> Stan
>
> Does KTorrent produce the same results.  Last night downloading the iso
> with KTorrent was much faster than bittorrent.

I was using KTorrent with awful results. I finally did get the Live version
downloaded (I was trying to get it and the full DVD) and gave up the other
download (only 1/3 finished after 24 hours) and used it. It went quite
well. In fact, I'm not going to bother with the regular DVD anymore.

--
        Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com