F 7 and ipw2200BG Problems

Browder, Tom Tom.Browder at fwb.srs.com
Thu Jun 7 20:50:28 UTC 2007

Thanks, I'll try all that tonight.

>> -Tom
>>
>> P.S. MS Outlook has failed me yet again.
>
>How so?  We're moving to exchange, and I've concluded that
>there's no such thing as an unmixed blessing...

Well, at work where we use Exchange Server things work pretty well.  But
at home where I use Outlook (2007) alone I have been having problems
with database errors requiring repair.  And my ISP does't support
Outlook so I'll probably go to Thunderbird.  I set my wife's
underpowered laptop up with Thunderbird as a client for both her mail
with our ISP and her gmail account and she has had no problems.

-Tom