(no subject) [er...how to get rid of hibernate hooks in grub on F7]

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 8 23:47:45 UTC 2007

Hello Tom,

I could do that...but it's not the timeout that's the problem.  There's
already a 5-second timeout.  But it doesn't even do that.  I never get
to see the grub screen at all.  There's something that temporarily
reconfigures grub when hibernate is used, forcing it to boot back into
the same OS/Kernel version.  At least, that's what it did in FC6...I
just can't find the equivalent script that used to be located in
/etc/pm/hooks.

Mike