How to get the update notifications working on a installed Fedora KDE Live CD? + wireless proble

TeraByte no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sun Jun 10 14:51:13 UTC 2007

Quote:
Mark wrote:
i don`t know if it`s a bug..
it could be that some packages are just not installed because it`s a
install
from the live cd. in that case this behavior is intentional.
and i fully agree with you that kde should not be second class.
that`s
actually why i`m using it now.. to see if i can improve something
somewhere
(mostly in skinning i think)

if someone can confirm that this stuff is a bug.
2007/6/6, Kam Leo :
Quote: