Feature Request "secure by default"

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sun Jun 10 15:07:43 UTC 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 09:31:29 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Anthony Messina wrote:
> > he makes a good point about ipv6, though.  if you check to disable it,
> > then you are choosing to not use it, but it gets loaded nonetheless.
> >
> > in my case, i did the same, but unless i disable ip6tables, i still have
> > to wait for ip6tables to wait and wait and wait, then tell me there are
> > no ipv6 routers available, then continue normally.
>
> Has any bug reports been filed on this?
>
> Rahul

working on that now.  which component should this be filed against?  it's not
specific to ip6tables, it's more of an issue that when you say "don't use
ipv6", you still end up using it.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E