Integrated development environmnet

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 10 18:55:49 UTC 2007

Hi, everyone,
	I am looking for recommendations for an IDE for Fedora.  I checked the
website, and Redhat has said that JBOSS will be available in summer this
year, but I am wanting to get started on some new projects.  I have
become much enamored of Solaris tools from about 5 years ago, but was
wondering if there might be something (free of course) available that
some of you have experience using.  EMACS is OK, but I am really rusty,
and don't seem to be picking it up again very well, Greymatter vs age
issue I guess.  Anyway, any recommendations?

Thanks,
Les H