Yum-presto test repository closed

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:32:17 UTC 2007

Arrrghhhhh.... valent *extends*middle*pinger to your ex site provider
- Site5. I heard bad things from other people also... most of this
shared companies are just a bunch of greedy bastards.

my 2

What do you need for hosting? Maybe I can work something out. I work
for a ISP in Croatia. What kind of storage and bandwidth are we
talking about?

Valent.