Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

Bob Goodwin - W2BOD bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 15 11:29:22 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

> This getting strange and more strange by the message. I see *nothing*
> like any of you have described. All is as it should be for me.
>
> I am confused.
>
> - --

    To add to the confusion David's messages always come with a yellow
    bar indicating that Thunderbird thinks they are spam.  His is the
    only source that does that?  I routinely click on the bar to kill it
    without further thought but t-bird never learns as it should for
    messages marked as junk?

    Bob Goodwin