Mounting USB storage devices

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Fri Jun 15 16:44:09 UTC 2007

On Fri June 15 2007 09:21:22 Terry Polzin wrote:
> Claude -
>
> Hald is running fine, selinux is disabled totally.

Hmmmmm --- looks like we have different issues. I just tried my
pendrive on this FC6 work machine, the one I described. Selinux
protection for the haldaemon is disabled. It's starting
normally. Upon insertion, I get the standard dialog and I
select 'Open in New Window' -- the window opens and then I hear
the tingling glass crash sound alert and an error dialog comes
up saying 'Permission denied: not in active session'

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA