Skype

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Jun 15 23:55:00 UTC 2007

    I enjoy using Skype so I got one from their web page they say is a
Beta Version. When I rpm the package it came up with 5 bad dependents.
So I used yum install and one after the other I loaded the needed
software. Slowly the list got smaller and then it worked.

    I brought it up and it looks odd but it works and I see the guys I
talk with. But I checked the system and like last time, I have good
listening audio but the Mike is dead!

    Without a doubt the software to adjust the sound card audio has gone
way downhill since FC4.

Karl Larsen