tons of spam

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Mon Jun 18 19:54:22 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> Just when were you appointed Fedora's "Defender and Chief"?
>
> Never said I was or claimed to be.  Some folks enjoy to attach labels.
>
> Should I stay silent when an injustice is done?

Nope. Why should the fact that the op was new to the list excuse his
behavior? A mailing list is like a community. If unacceptable
behavior isn't pointed out, how can we expect the community to
function smoothly. When you join the list, you are given pointers on
where to find what is expected of you if you want to be a part of
this community.

With the way the op introduced him/herself to the community, why
should he/she/it expect a polite response?

Mikkel