LVM or not (was: splitting off directories)

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Wed Jun 20 15:34:26 UTC 2007

Around 04:28pm on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 (UK time), Michael Klinosky scrawled:

> Steve:
> >I don't use LVM - I did when it first came out but never saw it as an
> >advantage to *me*.
>
> hmmm ... I detect another thread.

Well if people want to start one, they can form here.  Please note that
the asteriscs around "me" in my original quote were intentional in tha
tI meant I didn't use it, as I hadn't found it to be advantageous to me
and my set up.  It was not meant idisparage LVM or to imply that it
wouldn't be useful for other people and their needs.

Lets keep this thread clean, people :-)

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 16:31:17 up 3 days, 14:04,  2 users,  load average: 1.20, 0.68, 0.33