Skype and other things

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jun 21 00:35:38 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:

>    You guys who can yum vlc and we can talk on this forum about what it
> can really do. It is amazing. With nothing on TV any more it becomes
> necessary to buy movies to end a pleasant day.

No need to buy movies.  You need to explore bittorrent.  Then you can
download, burn them to a re-writeable DVD, grab you favorite beverage and
snacks, pop the DVD into your DVD player connected to you TV and enjoy.

--
Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take
the time to take the dirt out of them?