thunderbird 2.0.0.4 lost messages

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:09:59 UTC 2007

just want to let you know that I just tried to move the bunch of mail
messages (by drug'n'drop) from one mailbox to another and it disappeared
from the first mailbox and never showed up in another. Actually to be
honest, I just lost all my mail for the last 3 years from that account.
I'm pretty much sure there is no way to restore it. Thanks developers

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running FC6 on i386 and x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./