24 hour time in Thunderbird -

Bob Goodwin - W2BOD bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jun 26 18:49:46 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:
> on 6/26/2007 10:18 AM, Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to get Thunderbird to use 24 hour time when listing
>> email "Date?"
>>
>> I use a large font and need the space that the stupid AM/PM takes for
>> useful [to me] information!
>>
>> I know this is may not be a Fedora question but ...
>>
>> Bob Goodwin
>>

> Look at the TB extension named ConfigDate.
>
> Also: The 'button' on the far right of line allows you to set what is in
> the line.
>
> Do you know that the size of the chosen display areas is drag left/right
> adjustable?

Yes, I am quite familiar with Thunderbird and the configuration
options.  But I have always had a problem with the tiny scroll point on
the scroll bar and the need for 24 hour listing of time.

I have spent considerable time playing with about:config in Firefox and
Preferences - Advanced - Advanced Configuration - Config Editor in
Thunderbird to no avail.

I will look at "ConfigDate."  Thank you.

Bob Goodwin