[SOLVED] Re: thunderbird 2.0.0.4 lost messages

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:26:56 UTC 2007

Thanks everybody for your support and suggestions. It appears that
Thunderbird just works and all that happened was totally my fault. It
just that new account (the one I was trying to move the mail into) had
the folders with the rule "to delete the messages older than 30 days"
set (although I don't remember setting it). All that mail was old and
its just got deleted once I moved it into that mailbox. So there is no
bug in thunderbird, it is the bug in my DNA.

My apologies to developers.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running FC6 on i386 and x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./