FC6 boot issue - please help

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 28 16:49:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 07:52 -0700, Parth Pathak wrote:
SNIP!
> one more question?? am I mailing in the right group? I mean it looks
> like I am the only newbie here and there may be some other group of
> fedora where starters like me can actually interact without disturbing
> others.

SNIP!
Don't worry, Parth, we are here, it's just that the senior guys have
more to share, and respond well to newbie questions.  If they seem to be
a bit snippy at times, it may be that your question is somewhere in the
archives and they would prefer that you find the existing information
first.  So if you have a problem, search the forum, google a bit, see if
you can get some information or get it fixed.  If a few (three or four
tries) attempts don't get you going, post the things you have tried, the
results you got and someone (probably several someones) will do their
best to help you.  This list is great, and works well for folks who do
these few simple things.

Regards,
Les H