Evolution and Firefox aborting

Todd Simi tsimi at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 4 20:51:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm running FC6 and am fully updated.

Using Evolution, the program completely halts and and display the
Bug Buddy send screen, which it then says the program doesn't use.

This only seems to happen when sending an email, but not all the time.
I haven't been able to associate with anything, except maybe only when
replying.

Also, Firefox just completely closes occasionally which seems to only be
associated with streaming video.  I'm using he mplayer plug-in.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea what this might be before I bugzilla
it.

Thanks

Todd