We need a new subject- bug fixes

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Mon Mar 5 03:27:01 UTC 2007

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Sorry, Rahul, I have to disagree with you there.  It is not
> trivially easy for normal human beings to change anything in
> sendmail.

Setting up sendmail to receive mail from the internet isn't meant for
normal human beings.  It's something that competent system
administrators do and for those people it is trivial.  The only thing
simpler is noting that sendmail's configuration is utterly confusing
while perusing the documentation and then switching to postfix or some
other MTA.  But I digress...

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first
things to be bought and sold are legislators.
    -- P.J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores