Elo TouchScreen Driver for FC6

Uchujin T. li_international at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:30:17 UTC 2007

I recently got a TouchScreen LCD Monitor and I'm having trouble finding the
right Driver.
I found several different Drivers for Linux but can't seem to find the right
one for my system.
I found Drivers for FC4/5 and thought I'd try them but they didn't work
since I'm running FC6.

The monitor is a no-name brand and it's hooked up to a COM Port, not USB.
I installed XP on a partition just to check and make sure the TouchScreen
was actually working and had absolutely no problems. I installed the Elo XP
Drivers and the TouchScreen worked instantly~

I'm glad to see that the TouchScreen is working but the only problem is that
I never use XP.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me get this working on
Fedora Core 6!

Here are some links I found, but I've still got nothing:
http://www.elotouch.com/Support/Downloads/dnld.asp
http://www.elotouch.com/Support/Downloads/dnld_archive.asp
http://www.elotouch.com/Support/Downloads/dnld_company.asp
http://www.cartft.com/support/drivers/TFT/