Nvdia module

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 6 16:22:44 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 11:00 +0100, Walter Garcia-Fontes wrote:
> The computer was making some noice from fans and according to some
> private help that I received, it turned out that the fan making the
> noise is the graphics card I was  told that updating to the newest
> driver the fan would turn off after booting.

Do you *REALLY* want an non-operational fan?  They're put on the card
for a reason - so it won't fry itself.  Perhaps it'd be better to
replace the fan, or install another fan that vents onto the same
location if it's difficult to directly replace the original.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.