Samba problem Fedora 6

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 21:36:21 UTC 2007

Rob,

That rocks!.  Your suggestions fixed everything.

To reiterate for others.
1.  fix printer problem not printing from XP machine make sure the
printer path is
		 path = /var/spool/samba
not /usr/spool on FC6 /usr/spool/samba does not exist

2.  Fix the the sharing across network, make sure the selinux is enabled
to see the home directories execute
	setsebool -P samba_enable_home_dirs 1

Thank you very much for the help Rob.

Joe