A firefox secret

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 15 13:27:28 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 08:13 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> I have a vision problem and the white on black seems best for me.

Have you set an overall system theme to suit yourself?  And would that
not also colour the default plain text versions of mail in the same
manner, so you wouldn't need to bother with HTML mail?

Just asking for the sake of curiosity, because that sort of thing ought
to be doable for the user, without causing them any grief.  Personally I
hate 100% black on 100% white, for reading mail, though don't really
want the complete opposite, either.

Older versions of Linux did let you tweak GUI palettes, etc., with an
editor, quite easily.  You had more than just the choice of several
prepared themes.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.