A firefox secret

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Mar 15 13:38:39 UTC 2007

On Thu March 15 2007, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> I can only beg forgiveness and mercy.

For crimminy's sake! Don't do that! I prefer text to html on lists as do most
for good reason, but, I have never, never, felt an obligation to scream at
people about it! The people who should be asking forgiveness are those
zealots who get so wrapped up in their damn rules that they forget that not
every one's situation is the same as their own. Self annointed list cops are
a lot more annoying in my book than those who commit an occasional lapse in
proper netiquette, which was clearly the case here.

--
Claude (who only goes Rambo when people start substituting their fingers with
their private appendages) Jones