PXE and newer FC5/FC6 kernel problems

SABBAS no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Mar 19 07:49:17 UTC 2007

OK, I mounted the initrd.img and added mount.nfs to it. Now I get yet
another error. I googled for it and found only 5 hits, none of them
relevant..

mount: mount to NFS server '192.168.1.110' failed: RPC
Error: Program not registered.

  Anyone shed any light on this one?? Is it because of how the
mount.nfs was added to the initrd.img? I just dragged it to the
mounted directory and then unmounted it. Should have paceded it into
the unzipped image. I then re gsipped the file and dropped it into
the subdir under tftpboot from whence it came.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=156938&topic_id=32757&forum=10#forumpost156938
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame sbungay at csolve.net.